How do I join?
The regular club membership is for the school year (September - June).
During the summer we have a day camp. It's easy to become a member. Just:
- Be at least six years old and not older than 19.
- Fill out an application (this must be done every year)
and submit it with the $20.00 membership fee.
- Have your parent/guardian sign the application if you are under 18.
- Be willing to observe the Club rules.
What are the Club rules?
They are simple and easy to remember:
- No swearing or bad language.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Respect others and respect their property.
- Always follow the Staff's directions.
- Choose an activity that's posted on the schedule or announced.
- No "hanging around" or running the halls.
- Do not use drugs, alcohol or tobacco products.
What if I don't want to sign up?
Non-members are welcome to visit, but must pay $2.00 per day.
Certain activities (special events, outings, leagues, parties, etc.)
are restricted to paid members.
Where can I get an application for membership?
Come to the Club and ask for one at the front desk.
or Click HERE to download and print a form.
or Click HERE to download a form in Spanish.
or Click here to request a form by email.
(Your email program must be set up on your computer,
else copy the address & and paste it into your email.)
You need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to print these files.